If you want to catch a fish, put a worm on your hook. . . . In other words, you're gonna need to put more info than that.
eg. platform, contact info, social club at least.
1) Read the thread linked below - It sits atop the recruitment section in CAPITAL letters for your attention.
2) Don't make any more recruitment threads.
3) Note that this post 'bumps' your thread, so no need for a new one, just stay active and post here instead...
No sorry. We should really hide this stuff until that changes.
We may occasionally "feature" a crew but it's been a bit quiet even for that of late.
I think the title says it all.
YT UK Gaming has already been moderating these forums for a little while and doing a good job of it.
We kinda kept it quiet until now just in case he didn't! :D
But he's proved himself and is now a staff member here. Welcome YT UK Gaming!
6. Press Pause > Online > Creator, then choose which job type you'd like to create.
Also I'd not call it "create a mission" because Rockstar locked the mission creator.
We can do :
Stunt races (becomes a stunt race on the use of any stunt prop)
Youtube would be your best friend on this one. That's what I did. It's been a long time since I did any so can't help because it all changes every update.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/ is the place to go to get all your files. I guess they'd have noob info too?
Many do but so few get anywhere... I'll spell out why below.
1) They add me on XBL and not even try to contact me.
I will not reciprocate a random friend request. Message me first.
2) They message me "can i jun yur mc?"
I reply asking if they're an adult with mic...