PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

mifadhil

Talking Troll
Thanks for contacting me in my crewless post, I'd love to join you guys

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is martabax and my PSN is martabaxx

I'm 23 years old

My level in GTAO is 65 (I think? It's been rising quite fast tbh)

My lvl in RDRO is I don't play RDRO

I'm playing from Indonesia

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Thanks for contacting me in my crewless post, I'd love to join you guys

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is martabax and my PSN is martabaxx

I'm 23 years old

My level in GTAO is 65 (I think? It's been rising quite fast tbh)

My lvl in RDRO is I don't play RDRO

I'm playing from Indonesia

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate
Thanks for contacting us, we will need reaching out to you soon.

STN357

Elite
Don't request to join my crew and don't follow-up. Wasting my damn time lol

For all the others, let's talk about how you want to run with a community, not just a gtao crew. We play RDRO/COD and we will continue to grow as the day grows long with quality players. Everyone else that's not a decent person, don't waste your time applying.

STN357

Elite
Haven't you've heard!? We are the best damn crew out there. Solid players and a great amount of fun. Here's hoping we can make your gaming experience better. We look forward to hearing from you all.

BurntChef

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

I'm 23 years old

My level in GTAO is 79

My lvl in RDRO is 7

I'm playing from East Coast USA

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it. Yes

I do not participate in any exploits. Not particularly

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. Yes

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

I'm 23 years old

My level in GTAO is 79

My lvl in RDRO is 7

I'm playing from East Coast USA

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it. Yes

I do not participate in any exploits. Not particularly

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. Yes
Seems like a pretty open and shut case, request to join on Rockstar. I think you've done that already, and we will be in contact with you shortly. Thanks for following the simple guidelines placed here.

STN357

Elite
We are actively recruiting players to join our community. What else can I say they I haven't said? We look forward to hearing from you. Read the OP for instructions as to how you join us.

STN357

Elite
Oh boy, we are doing well in our little crew controlled lobbies lol we have to muzzle these animals from time to time because if I don't... They get to bucking in every direction. We are a peaceful community and we love to help others out. Come and see about us.

We are having fun and trying to make the best out of this pandemic. I hope everyone is well and the message reaches you in the best of health, wealth, and life. In any event this doesn't reach you in those instances, I hope we can help you take your mind off of it all while you get back to a place of peace.

STN357

Elite
We just added 11 more players in the past few days. While those numbers aren't going to be astounding to some of you, we here at the Filthy Animal Community are impressed because we don't just have open recruiting. We vet every player coming in, it's not a difficult process but it shows that we are doing something right, we have a product that people want, and we have been doing that since the beginning.

With the current conditions of the world, it's a lot worse places you can choice to waste your time. At least with us you know you'll be with adult gamers who all a list of commonalities.
We are all adults. We all love to game. We don't cheat or look for cheaters. We need or want people to help us out in return for some help and we want to talk shit and have fun.

If you meet those basic things, this pace might be for you. The rest is if the this that you think would harbor you from joining is all semantics....

We look forward to hearing from you!

STN357

Elite
GTAO feels really retro with the contact missions being Double $$ Double RP. We are having fun running the old school joints like Los Santos Connection, Trash Talk and all the other 6-8 player missions. We are just having a blast over here. Come and spend those quarantine hours with us.

STN357

Elite
We have a system and it works, shitty players and shitty people don't last long with us. We've built a community of adult gamers from just wanting to have a place we can game without all the bs that comes with it. No special clothes, no extra ass rules, no fuckin dumb ass weekly meetings or shit like that. We are a community of gamers for the gamers, by the mfn gamers!

Come see why we accept only quality instead of quantity.

STN357

Elite
40 players added this month for GTAO, about 5 for RDRO and a few for COD. Our discord server is busy as hell and we are having fun during this pandemic as best as possible. Stay safe out there and we look forward to hearing from you all!

VoLCaN_26_SSL

Talking Troll
Hey STN, I'd like to join your crew as well :D

PSN: VoLCan_26_SSL (sent you a friend request already)

I'm 25 years old

My level in GTAO is: 123 iirc

My lvl in RDRO is: none :)

I'm playing from: Italy

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: yup

I do not participate in any exploits: nah, long time grinder (to a point I hate my assistant)

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: absolutelly

Hope to hear from you soon, brother. Can't wait ;D

Last edited:
Top Bottom