PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

Gizzta

Talking Troll
After mostly playing solo I would like to join your crew. Help to get help is exactly and just have fun allround is what I stand for. My Rockstar name is GizztaG and my PSN is Gizzta

I'm 35 years old

My level in GTAO is 114

My lvl in RDRO is 17

I'm playing from The Netherlands

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: True

I do not participate in any exploits: I don't.

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: I am :)

Thank you :):)

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
After mostly playing solo I would like to join your crew. Help to get help is exactly and just have fun allround is what I stand for. My Rockstar name is GizztaG and my PSN is Gizzta

I'm 35 years old

My level in GTAO is 114

My lvl in RDRO is 17

I'm playing from The Netherlands

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: True

I do not participate in any exploits: I don't.

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: I am :)

Thank you :):)
What's your Discord, message me there STN357#2118

Peyerk20

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew because I love meeting new people and I’m a funny guy and I think people would enjoy me . My Rockstar name is and my PSN is. My Rockstar is: codypeyerk. And my PSN is: Peyerk20

I'm 20 almost 21 years old

My level in GTAO is 25-30 I haven’t played online for that long

My lvl in RDRO is 0 because I don’t play red dead online

I'm playing from Michigan

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it.
I do and I love to talk to new people and make new friends
I do not participate in any exploits.
I don’t
I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. Yes I am
Thanks you

Last edited:

Ps4BradPitt

ChatterBox
Hello, im lf an crew . I have mic and im 25 age .

lvl 180 .

Need help with Selling bunker , and Ceo , i have many full .

Im ready for heists also .

Psn: BradPitt--_/_--

SolidCurvedPeen

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is SolidCurvedPeen

I'm 32 years old

My level in GTAO is 78

My lvl in RDRO is N/A But I have the game

I'm playing from North Alabama

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it - Correct

I do not participate in any exploits- Correct

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate- Correct

Hello all, looking for an active and friendly crew. I first played story mode about 2 years ago and never got into it. I started online about 2 weeks ago. I play a little more often than my friends so Im looking for active players to associate with and learn from.

STN357

Elite
Be sure to request to join on Rockstar and check your messages there. We will be contacting you to get you going.

Ps4BradPitt

ChatterBox
i requested on social club already . name there mastablasta95000 but add me on psn . i dont check social club or some like this ever, and i dont even know the mail for my social club on my psn account where i play gta 5 .

Best is an add on psn and invite to crew . Usually it worked like this before

STN357

Elite
i requested on social club already . name there mastablasta95000 but add me on psn . i dont check social club or some like this ever, and i dont even know the mail for my social club on my psn account where i play gta 5 .

Best is an add on psn and invite to crew . Usually it worked like this before
We do things a little different from what you are used to. You'll need to access your Rockstar profile to run with us. It helps with crew management amongst many other things. Log in and message me when you've sent me the friend request there. We use discord to communicate as well. I can message you on PSN but I would prefer you message me on Discord @STN357#2188.
Thanks for the feedback.

STN357

Elite
I
Ur discord name dont work
I went to PSN to send you a message and your messages were blocked. That means I blocked you for a reason. Sorry you aren't going to be added to our community. Good luck out there.

STN357

Elite
By the way , i chose to not join anything of you since ur message " We do things a little different from what you are used to "
From that point i knew ur a power hungry di*** *

I really dont like leaders who like to sit on the highhorse and command u around.
If u would be an good leader like i met sometimes years ago u would just asked for my psn and invited me urself . But whatever .
Without the bad crews there are no good ones =)

May we never meet again .
Take care bro, you don't know me and I don't know you. We have a great crew and anyone who knows me knows your last statement is false.

We do things differently doesn't mean me. That's our entire crew. We push for quality now quantity and I hope you find a place to game that suits you.

STN357

Elite
thats interesting , since i didnt ever used discord before. My name was WildKitty before and i used discord only ever for Pokemon revolution.
r never used discord for gta 5 until now .
Also i dont know u .
Anyways if u think like this , ur loss . Since i am really really active , helpful skilled player .

I also wont beg u to join ur crew . since i asked u many times before to let me join , but u expect that i bend over... .
I guess u blocked me yesterday and forgot it since i didnt bend lol.
I didn't block you at all. I tried to message you when you gave me your PSN and you were already blocked by me before I even had a chance to talk to you which means you likely were blocked by me prior to me messaging you. That be the end of this again, I wish you the best and take care.

Ps4BradPitt

ChatterBox
My Psn account was permanent banned for around 2-3 years because my psn name was innapropriate . And it got unlocked few days ago.

So u had to block me 3 years ago but whatever.

No need discuss.

STN357

Elite
Ok now that the toilet has been flushed, I'd like to get back to finishing these diamonds in here.

We've transitioned to Discord and we've had great success with having the different games that we play all sectioned out. We began on GTAO but have branched out to Red Dead and Call of Duty. We are looking for quality players. Inquire in the OP.

STN357

Elite
It's been that long since we've posted here!? Damn this week has kept us busy. The motorcycle double money, now triple money in the bunker. We are growing significantly in our COD age we are rippling in our RDRO recruiting.

We are still taking new applicants and we look forward to hearing from you all.

STN357

Elite
Our having community is doing really well and we have been adding quality players through and through.

It's always a great time to join a great community. GTAO hasn't been more fun. We just had another group finish the Criminal Mastermind Challenge today and we have a few others starting up.

We are running some of everything and our events are doing pretty damn well too. We are doing really well and would like to add you to our community. Send us a request in out rockstar page in order to gain access and someone will be with you. Thank you for your time.

clubber_lau

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and my PSN is: clubber_lau

I'm 42 years old

My level in GTAO is 84

My lvl in RDRO is 0

I'm playing from Chicago

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it - True

I do not participate in any exploits - True

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate - True

I would love to finally complete heists. Happy to help others with missions etc. I really enjoy doing missions/heists but it's so difficult to find regular people to play with.

Last edited:

Mark Rix

Talking Troll
Hi all,

I've been looking for a good crew to join recently after firing up GTA again after a hiatus. Was previously in an MC years ago but it petered aaay sadly. Hope to speak to some of you soon

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is DarkRi6 and my PSN is DarkRi6

I'm 33 years old

My level in GTAO is 171

My lvl in RDRO is 185

I'm playing from UK

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: Yes

I do not participate in any exploits: Correct

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes

Last edited:
Top Bottom