I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and my PSN is: clubber_lau

I'm 42 years old

My level in GTAO is 84

My lvl in RDRO is 0

I'm playing from Chicago

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it - True

I do not participate in any exploits - True

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate - True

I would love to finally complete heists. Happy to help others with missions etc. I really enjoy doing missions/heists but it's so difficult to find regular people to play with.
We will be reaching out to you shortly, thanks for your interest in our community.

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Hi all,

I've been looking for a good crew to join recently after firing up GTA again after a hiatus. Was previously in an MC years ago but it petered aaay sadly. Hope to speak to some of you soon

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is DarkRi6 and my PSN is DarkRi6

I'm 33 years old

My level in GTAO is 171

My lvl in RDRO is 185

I'm playing from UK

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: Yes

I do not participate in any exploits: Correct

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes
I look forward to hearing back from you as well. Don't forget to request to join the rockstar page so my people will reach out to you and contact you.

Dismas444

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar and my PSN is Dismas44

I'm 35 years old

My level in GTAO is 26

My lvl in RDRO I can't even remember... but I've been playing since Beta finished.

I'm playing from London, UK

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits, ever

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate , Dismas444

STN357

Elite
We are constantly building and finding new ways to enjoy this classic game. We've added a few other games to our gaming community but we are welcoming more players. Check the OP on details on how to join.

STN357

Elite
If you are an adult that wants to take the bs and extra garbage out of their gaming, come and see about us. We are a budding community that want more adult gamers like you.

Jdubbs8907

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is JDubbs8908

I'm years old 30

My level in GTAO is 74

My lvl in RDRO is NA

I'm playing from Richmond, Va

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is JDubbs8908

I'm years old 30

My level in GTAO is 74

My lvl in RDRO is NA

I'm playing from Richmond, Va

I'm sure lazy has reached out to you and we look forward to having you run with us.

SpartanPower300

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar and my PSN is LastSpartan530

I'm 25 years old

My level in GTAO is 300

My lvl in RDRO I can't even remember. It's been a while now since i've played it.

I'm playing from California, Usa

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it - I dont mind communicating with mic.

I do not participate in any exploits, ever - Not me, miss me with that.

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate , yes

SeAnSoN_89

ChatterBox
Good day,

My name is STN357 and we are an active, extremely helpful, adult gaming Community. One of the many things we believe in is 'Help to be helped.' By doing so we create a constant culture of others getting the assistance they need while always looking to help the person next to them.

We operate on Crew controlled lobbies.

We fight as a crew in PVP

We run missions/heists/everything else as a crew.

To become a part of this Community you'll need to reply to these simple questions before requesting to join. Copy and Paste this below and fill in the content. If you have questions about any of this, just ask below.

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is

I'm years old

My level in GTAO is

My lvl in RDRO is

I'm playing from

If you'd like to join our crew, simply request to join on Rockstar, wait for someone to contact you on Rockstar. Make your profile viewable to Friends and Crew on Rockstar and we will go from there.

What are we looking for in players in our Community?

We are looking for players that are 18+

Do not use exploits/glitches/cheats

Not a bigot/racist/etc.

Don't mind using their mics to communicate
If you can meet those minimum requirements, got ahead and request to join. Someone will contact you shortly afterwards.

How to avoid not getting contacted:

If you want to join our Community, do not request to join and not check your Rockstar account!

That's the basic premise of managing our Crew and we use it to verify the type of player you are, amongst many other things. Check your messages on Rockstar.

Another way to avoid not getting in our crew is by contacting us and not responding to messages. We have a process that screens EVERY player that comes through out doors. You are no special snowflake, you will go through the process like everyone else.

Social club website: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/filthy_animal_crew

Crew Leader R* info: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/stn357

Crew goals: They are very simple, to continue being one of the best Crews in GTAV since we started. We will continue to push diversity and welcoming every type of person in our crew. We look forward to having different people from every walk of life and background.

We will guarantee that if you come in as you are, we will always have playful banter because we are adults, but you'll be received as such.

Things that we are not:

We are not a roleplaying crew. We are not into furry stuff (I had someone ask me it so that's why it's here!) We do not cheat, we will not ask you to do anything you don't want to do as every position in the Crew is voluntarily filled and voided.

Expectations from you as a crew member: Hello others out, learn from others, be open to meeting others from all around the world that are different from you, treat others like you want to be treated and be ready to talk shit, have fun, post pics/memes, have fun in any game we play and bring your style and expertise to our Community.

I really look forward to seeing you all out there!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the great players in The Filthy Animal Crew. You may proceed to your regularly scheduled announcement.

Updated 08MAR20
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is SeAnSon_89 (PSN and Social Club)

I'm 30 years old

My level in GTAO is 233

My lvl in RDRO is unsure, haven't played in a long time

I'm playing from Canada, MST timezone

Of course
Nope, earn and play honestly

Yes

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is and my PSN is SeAnSon_89 (PSN and Social Club)

I'm 30 years old

My level in GTAO is 233

My lvl in RDRO is unsure, haven't played in a long time

I'm playing from Canada, MST timezone

Of course
Nope, earn and play honestly

Yes
Thanks for the info, be sure to request to join in rockstar; if you haven't already. We will be reaching out to you soon!

STN357

Elite
What better way to do some summer cleaning then to get fresh faces in here after a nice exodus of former players.

We have learned this week that we particularly do not like cheaters, we have an extremely hard time dealing with liars and we don't like players who like to find ways to drive the crew apart.
Since then we have learned a few things and we will implement then to help not have any players drive a rift into our gaming community.

We are looking for everything you will see in the OP and request to join our Rockstar page. We look forward to hearing from you

jrodross

Talking Troll
What better way to do some summer cleaning then to get fresh faces in here after a nice exodus of former players.

We have learned this week that we particularly do not like cheaters, we have an extremely hard time dealing with liars and we don't like players who like to find ways to drive the crew apart.
Since then we have learned a few things and we will implement then to help not have any players drive a rift into our gaming community.

We are looking for everything you will see in the OP and request to join our Rockstar page. We look forward to hearing from you
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is JROD9545 and my PSN is jrodross.

I'm 32 years old.

My level in GTAO is 16.

I'm playing from Oklahoma, Central Time Zone.

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it.

I do not participate in any exploits.

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate.

meteoroace

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and PSN is: meteoroace

I'm 39 years old

My level in GTAO is: 13 (started few days ago)

My lvl in RDRO is: not playing (yet)

I'm playing from Argentina

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: True

I do not participate in any exploits: True. I play honest and try to learn

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes. But, will prefer PSN (msg or audio)

Thanks!

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name and PSN is: meteoroace

I'm 39 years old

My level in GTAO is: 13 (started few days ago)

My lvl in RDRO is: not playing (yet)

I'm playing from Argentina

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it: True

I do not participate in any exploits: True. I play honest and try to learn

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate: Yes. But, will prefer PSN (msg or audio)

Thanks!
We received your request and someone will be reaching out to you shortly. Recommend downloading discord to help expedite the process. Message me if you want to get done sooner STN357#2188 on discord

STN357

Elite
We are out here having a blast! We got rid of a lot of cheaters and players who don't mesh well with our way of gaming and moved ahead.

We are growing in a lot of directions right now with COD gamers/Fallout 76 gamers/ Red Dead sparingly/ and of course GTAO.

Come and see how you can add value to our every expanding gaming community. We look forward to hearing from you!

Top Bottom