PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

canutza92

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Canutzaomsucit and my PSN is canutza_om_sucit

I'm 28 years old

My level in GTAO is 81

I've been playing for a few months

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate (but prefer psn)

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Canutzaomsucit and my PSN is canutza_om_sucit

I'm 28 years old

My level in GTAO is 81

I've been playing for a few months

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate (but prefer psn)
Sometime will be reaching out to you if you've already requested to join on rockstar website

Nothaz

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is nothax and my PSN is Caelsora

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 50

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from USA

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. My discord is Sow#1807

Phukit8181

Talking Troll
would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is All.Names.in.Use and my PSN is Phukit8181

I'm 30+ Years old

My level in GTAO is 423

My lvl in RDRO is 157

I'm playing from USA

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. I don’t currently have discord though

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is nothax and my PSN is Caelsora

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 50

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from USA

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. My discord is Sow#1807
I can't message you because of your settings. Send me a message on discord STN357#2188 or on PSN STN357

STN357

Elite
Added on all platforms and sent you a message on discord.
We will have you in the free by the end of the day, as well as the other potential recruits, if we have open lines of communication. I look forward to conversing with you all.

STN357

Elite
We updated the OP to reflect our current status, we look forward to hearing back from you!

STN357

Elite
You know why I'm here!
LMAO

There's all sorts of potential out and we would love to add you to our team! See the OP for details on how to join.

ImmortalFenrir

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar.SocialClub name is ImmortalFenris and my PSN is ImmortalFenrir

I'm 30 years old

My level in GTAO is 191

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from Canada

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. My discord is ImmoralFetus#0188

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar.SocialClub name is ImmortalFenris and my PSN is ImmortalFenrir

I'm 30 years old

My level in GTAO is 191

My lvl in RDRO is N/A

I'm playing from Canada

I'm willing to use Discord & PSN messages to communicate. My discord is ImmoralFetus#0188
Friends request sent on rockstar and discord! Talk to you soon

STN357

Elite
Quality over quantity.

Quality through quantity

Quality without quantity

However you want to say it, we are simply looking for players who don't want to take things too serious but serious enough to enjoy some downtime playing games with us. That's about it. Inquire how you can join from the OP. Mahalo nui loa!

STN357

Elite
That double money on crates hit different when you have an entire crew to help you sell in any kind of lobby!

We are just having fun over here and don't our thing, check us out to see if this is a place for you.

STN357

Elite
We are still running, still active and still playing! We are looking to adding more players like you. See how you can join in the original post!

Top Bottom