PS4 (18+) The Filthy Animal Crew

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is TiPtOeSiRe and my PSN is Free__Chapo

I'm 22 years old

My level in GTAO is 138

My lvl in RDRO is approx 175, haven’t been on since the Naturalist update

I'm playing from Maine, USA

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it

I do not participate in any exploits

I'm willing to use Discord to communicate
Thanks for reaching out, I sent you a friend request on Rockstar. Message me on Discord @ STN357#2188 so we can get you running with us.

STN357

Elite
Let's get after it! It's the weekend and it's a great time to get with a well established group of gamers. We are here, for damn near 7 years now and we consistently keep quality players around us. Find your place in our gaming community.

Potatofarmer50

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is potatofarmer50

I'm 21 years old

My level in GTAO is 25 and rising

My lvl in RDRO is 0

I'm playing from Washington (USA)

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it (yup)

I do not participate in any exploits (nope)

I'm willing to use Discord to communicate (yup)
Look forward to joining an awesome group thanks for checking out my application!

EvilSmoothie

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is EvilSmoothie and my PSN is EvilSmoothie

I'm 31 years old

My level in GTAO is 40

I'm playing from United Kingdom

STN357

Elite
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is EvilSmoothie and my PSN is EvilSmoothie

I'm 31 years old

My level in GTAO is 40

I'll be reaching out to you shortly, thanks for the info

STN357

Elite

I'm 31 years old

My level in GTAO is 40

Msg on discord STN357#2188 in not able to message you due to your settings.

STN357

Elite
What affect has Covid-19 had on your crew!? I know we are feeling it over here. I'm just sending great vibes out to everyone that reads this message. I hope all is well for you irl and in your gaming world.

sjordan1016

Talking Troll
Hey my name is Scotty, I'm kinda just getting back into gta. I played when it was originally released and have played on and off the past few years. I mainly play now as a break from rocket league when I want to vibe out.

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name cerimonial0311 and my PSN is TheIrishMistake

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 112 or 113 (didn't check when I just got off)

I'm playing from Michigan

I'm willing to use Discord to communicate sjordan1#733

STN357

Elite
Hey my name is Scotty, I'm kinda just getting back into gta. I played when it was originally released and have played on and off the past few years. I mainly play now as a break from rocket league when I want to vibe out.

I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name cerimonial0311 and my PSN is TheIrishMistake

I'm 27 years old

My level in GTAO is 112 or 113 (didn't check when I just got off)

I'm playing from Michigan

I'm willing to use Discord to communicate sjordan1#733
I tried adding you by you can't.

STN357#2188

Lord_Waffles13

Talking Troll
I would like to join your crew. My Rockstar name is Lord_Waffle13 and my PSN is EGS_Waffles

I'm 30 years old

My level in GTAO is 77

My lvl in RDRO is 0 because I don't play it.

I'm playing from Tennessee

I do have a mic and I don't mind using it although I'm socially awkward so bear with me

I'm willing to use Discord to communicate and my discord is Lord Waffles#7435

STN357

Elite
What a great day for us, that's 4 more great players added to the community. Come and find your place in it

STN357

Elite
And on to other news!?

We are doing great at the moment, just had a great group of players join us. We are still looking for great players to run with us. If you'd like to run with a helluva crew with a great group of players, come and see about us! We have a very diverse group of gamers from all around the world that would love to run with you.

Check out the OP for details on how to join! Good luck out there!

STN357

Elite
Happy Birthday GTAV!? It's been 7 years since it was released!? We been at it since November of '13!? Is been a great ride! This type of longevity doesn't happen overnight!

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Hello everybody. I've just had great fun deleting 2 pages of people bitching at each other.
So someone got kicked from TFAC and came here all butthurt to whine about it.
He's no longer with us because he didn't heed our warning and continued to post.

Let that be a lesson to all involved on both sides - Including STN357.
We don't allow that shit here, so don't post in defense or join in with defamatory posting.
Just report the first offensive post and stand back while I come in swinging my banhammer!

STN357

Elite
Hello everybody. I've just had great fun deleting 2 pages of people bitching at each other.
So someone got kicked from TFAC and came here all butthurt to whine about it.
He's no longer with us because he didn't heed our warning and continued to post.

Let that be a lesson to all involved on both sides - Including STN357.
We don't allow that shit here, so don't post in defense or join in with defamatory posting.
Just report the first offensive post and stand back while I come in swinging my banhammer!
Thank you! Sorry you having to do that. I just wanted to keep it on the competitive post but it didn't turn out that way.

STN357

Elite
We are having a blast right now and riding on a high! We are looking to adding more adult players to our community. Check the OP for ways to join, we'd love to have you all run with us.

Be safe out there!

Top Bottom