PS4 Add Me Thread

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Post your PS4 PSN's here to find friends.

This is NOT a recruiting thread. PSN's only please.

OmG_PotatoeZ

Speed typer
I guess I'll go first.

If anyone wants to add me, my PS4 name is the same as my forum name. I play BO3 (especially since it's 2x cryptokey and triple play is active with Nuk3Jacked) BF4/BF1(627 hours combined) and GTA with over 1200 hours combined over 3 different accounts so yeah, pop me a friend request

Jehtys

Smooth Talker
Add me. I mainly play GTA but I occasionally play MWR and Destiny from time to time! Im starting a new GTA character soon so if you're trying to help me get some levels on heist and such add me :) My PSN is sytheJ (My forum name backwards)

True82religion

English Teacher
PSN-true82religion -should anyone want to add...im thrashing the hours out on gta5 online at the min...other games I play are BF4, gran turismo sport and PES18...

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
I'm down to help sell you. I've ventured into kidnapping, extortion, and assisted suicide but I've yet to break into prostitution. If you want to go into business with me I can guarantee your safety for 2/3rds profit. I have control of a tent city behind the strip club. We can start with 5$ handies but we can move from there to be sure. Im eager to expand my business model beyond the constraints of rockstar. Hmu let's make some cash.

Last edited:

RyliePrice1234

Talking Troll
I'm down to help sell you. I've ventured into kidnapping, extortion, and assisted suicide but I've yet to break into prostitution. If you want to go into business with me I can guarantee your safety for 2/3rds profit. I have control of a tent city behind the strip club. We can start with 5$ handies but we can move from there to be sure. Im eager to expand my business model beyond the constraints of rockstar. Hmu let's make some cash.
Im down to help

j2dat419

Talking Troll
PSN - j2dat419boy2. Pretty much new to the scene. Racing stunts is my goto but I'm open to anything really. Pretty dead on my side being stuck in lobbies by myself waiting for players or waiting in general.

Top Bottom