GTA Online Update Suggestions

xkcufxuoyx

Respected Talker
I wanted to start this thread as an off-topic GTA conversation to see what everyone else thinks of my suggestions as well as get feedback from others as to what they would like to see added in-game. Some of these suggestions are highly unrealistic as the game is already developed, so its wishful thinking. I like to get it off my chest from time to time though!

As the leader of a military Role-Play crew, I host and participate in a lot of PVP Crew Scenarios which usually take place in free-aim lobbies and everyone participating turns off radar (This allows us to practice our tactics/communication) and it adds an extra challenge to face when competing - from knowing the map to being able to effectively call out locations.

I would love to see Custom Lobbies. Lobbies where you can turn off cops, like the old days, turn off radar, set aim preference, so on so forth. This would be great because it ensures no cheating for the types of events we host. Then, we could invite other crews to join us and compete against us. Sure, you can do these things in some TDM's/LTS but its not the same as having the whole map at your disposal including all the aircraft and vehicles you desire! It also makes for great S&D scenarios.

Second, I love flying the buzzard. My favorite aircraft most likely. For vehicles, like the buzzard, annihilator, some of the new aircraft added in the last update - pretty much any aircraft with basic MG's - they are essentially useless. Don't tell me you can get skilled at these because you can but only to an extent. Its extremely difficult to utilize, especially against players not in vehicles. You are seriously outgunned if you bring one of those to any fight due to the fact that a simple sticky, assisted aim gun, RPG, homing launcher, etc., can take you out while you are forced to hover to use the MG's. It would be great to have some sort of signature tracking, against players and vehicles, to make these weapons have some use in PVP.

It could be a weak tracking where so long as your reticle is on a target, you can hit it. In both heli's and planes alike, you have to be a certain distance due to the fixed nature of the turrets in order for a "focal point" to occur, where your bullets actually hit something. It could be limited the way Merryweather Buzzards are able to hit you with their guns.

I probably have more, but thats all I have in me for now. Its about time to get something to eat. Hopefully I can get some bites! Im anxious to see what the community has to say.

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
The enemy NPC's in Buzzards are lethal, given that the co-pilot can aim the guns. Our co-pilots should get the same option with the miniguns. That's a realistic alternative to the signature tracking since it's already utilised against us.

xkcufxuoyx

Respected Talker
The enemy NPC's in Buzzards are lethal, given that the co-pilot can aim the guns. Our co-pilots should get the same option with the miniguns. That's a realistic alternative to the signature tracking since it's already utilised against us.
It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to add since the copilot can man the rockets. However it doesn't solve fixed wing flight with no passenger. Possibly some sort of signature tracking there against vehicles/other aircraft. It won't happen more than likely but it is nice to dream

Top Bottom