GTA Rp xbox one

Quarantinecat

Talking Troll
I've been watching some people on YouTube doing gta RPs and it's been getting me interested in maybe trying but I have no idea what groups there are for rping on xbox one and what's a good one...

YT UK Gaming

Head Admin of TS47
I've been watching some people on YouTube doing gta RPs and it's been getting me interested in maybe trying but I have no idea what groups there are for rping on xbox one and what's a good one...
Hi there I’m Looking for Police Officers, Firefighters, Medical and ASU for my RP Clan as we are Dangerously needed these roles if you can join us in the following divisions then please fill a form by clicking right here Age Requirements 10+ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NiQ8w7fKxoUuiK3GhFBPMFWU5oa3TNN2fi_5viQs6b8/edit#response=ACYDBNj4NrQCIIO28Y_CHjYyv2nGSuOsawJuEttQ0aox64Sr5g8kzLBf9wMSu_ZrtA0_VJQinterviews will be starting once you have applied I will invite you to it you will need the following
Discord
Zello (Walkie Talkie App) to radio other Callsigns
If you can do one of these divisions then please join the discord server and get in touch and then tell me if u have applied then I’ll take it from there
Training will be provided

Top Bottom