How much have you made playing GTAV online?

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Screenshot_2015-12-31-09-30-01.png
Screenshot_2015-12-31-09-47-39.png
I know a lot of us play this game faithfully and for some it could be classified as an healthy addiction. All that time playing, you've had to have accumulated a ton of $$$

Show us how much you've made!

If you are getting money and not cheating to do it, show the forums how much dinero is flowing through your empire.

I logged onto Rockstar website> pressed the R* icon on the top left> Selected GTA overview> chose my online character> then took screenshots of my money earned. Post your screenshots below!

Last edited:

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
Screenshot_2015-12-31-13-02-12.png Screenshot_2015-12-31-13-03-41.png Screenshot_2015-12-31-13-02-30.png

I wonder if anyone can spot the anomily. I guess its a tiny anomily now but it used to be bigger. I love fact checking stats I can spot a fake with ease

Last edited:

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
ILMAO you must have like one more coveted under your belt than I. But you have more cash. can you spot the untold story about my money?

I like being able to read player stats and get a sense of how they play. the statistics tracking on this game reveal a lot. expecially if your a cheat ILMAO I love listening people try to explain impossible stats.

Last edited:

STN357

Elite
You mean the picked up cash? The overall amount you've made its hard to see where it could be. At least wet know you don't have a hacked account. Salute

STN357

Elite
That's part of the reason i posted it because people can lie all the time but those numbers don't. My crew members are posting their posts now. I'm glad all numbers are being tracked.

STN357

Elite
That extra money being made us from those posts I've been telling people about. To the tune of 30 million dollars. I just wanted people to see its not a gimmick and I'm not a cheat.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
:Truestory:
You mean the picked up cash? The overall amount you've made its hard to see where it could be. At least wet know you don't have a hacked account. Salute
77D1HR34M no money on hand and 40,432 in the bank (almost enough for snacks and ammo)
83D10H16m overall income 91.6M spent 89.1M leaving 2.5M unacounted for

armed with these stats you could assume the truth.
I have a second character with 2.5M in it's pocket.

But why?

Rockstar will not charge you for blowing up peoples cars when you have 0$ on hand and 0$ in the bank. My second character hides my cash from the rockstar insurance agents. But its almost time to go make some money due to my reserve being low I like to keep 6 M in reserve but I've been lazy lately.

I always laugh we people say well you paid for that T20. No... No sir I did not.

OneShot

Undefeated writer
Admin
EVENTS TEAM
GREETER TEAM
I'm broke now, but I used to have around 15m in my account just off playing constant death matches. Only thing I spent my cash on during that period was ammo lol.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
understanding the margin of error within reason you can eliminate embarassment for example a level 100 with 29.9M in car sells would be a red flag that they used a car duplication glitch at some point. But at your level its well within reason. I wouldn't come at you claiming with any degree of certainty that you cheated. But lets crunch the numbers so I can see how studious of a car sellsman you are.
My math
29,900,000 / 13,000 (most expensive street car in 360) = 2,300 sales. you can sell a car every 45 minutes. it would take 103500 minutes to sell these cars. 1725 hours, 71.875 days. You have 70 days online in total. On this character. its well within reason to assume that this could have happened. But unobtainable by a level 100

Your dedication to selling cars is admirable LOL

I had your bank account accounted for with the acception of maybe 200k
114.4M-105.5M-8.7M-5k=about 200k
I think you may have a low level second character running around with around 200K in the bank or my lazy math threw me off 200k

Last edited:

STN357

Elite
Your math it's almost spot on but I've sold a few personal cars that were fully equipped. Some close to 500k-600k. That was when you only had 3 garages. It was also a period o.k. there where i was only selling sentinels for a measly 17k. That hurt for real. Then i developed that method inn my YouTube videos and it was back to business.

STN357

Elite
They also had a time where the dubstas sold for 53k each. That was a grand ole time. Selling cars accounts for one hell of a portion of my income. I'll take it.

STN357

Elite
One Shot, in with you brother. He started adding numbers and my hangover brain was spent.

STN357

Elite
I posted this on Reddit lmao and they lost their minds asking how it was possible. Then I linked this website. I'm gonna try and get more people in here. We shall see how that goes.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
"That extra money being made us from those posts I've been telling people about. To the tune of 30 million dollars."

wow... crazy so this may be stupid but you have 114.4M and you devised some way to make cash faster to the tune of 30m. if you didn't do this... you'd have almost the same amount of overall money as I do. ILMAO its funny how close our stats are. feel free to use my stats as a comparison of someone not using your method to someone who has. my numbers are bullet proof if anyone cares to challenge you about them.

I'll be looking for this extra 30 mill method tho.

STN357

Elite
I think I'm going to go play the lottery! That's eerie as fuck! Are you my GTAV brother from another mother!?

I'm going to use out as a swift comparison. Thanks for that. To the tune of 30million.....

STN357

Elite
You my friend get a fuckin big sticker next to your name! Everyone doesn't get the big stickers in school...but you!!!!

Thanks again. I'll just clowning now.

Top Bottom