How much have you made playing GTAV online?

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Just a little update on how things are going. I am finally back over 10 million. Ran a few heists and was grinding away these past few days. I'm trying to ensure I'm not blindsided by this update coming out so here are some updated numbers on me.
Screenshot_2016-05-30-08-58-29.png

Screenshot_2016-05-30-08-58-46.png
Screenshot_2016-05-30-08-58-29.png
Screenshot_2016-05-30-08-58-46.png

STN357

Elite
It's been a while and with all these new DLCs and so many other ways of getting this crazy bread (Pizza Pizza)

I'm sure we can update all sorts of incomes throughout the game. Last it on me GTAVCREWS, let's see those warehouses, vehicle warehouses, bunkers, hangars, meth lab, weed farms, Coke businesses, document forgery business, counterfeit money, car sales, all of that good sirs! Post it and show your flare!

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
With VIP work, bunker, coke, meth sales, and a random doomsday heist. I can make 1.5mill to 2.5mill a day without trying to hard.

I think the biggest money maker/saver for me is running VIP work without actually getting it done. I can blow up what I want with no insurance costs or bad sport points. And if I have time I can finish it for 30k

Last edited:

STN357

Elite
I'm with you on that, making money comes too easy on this game. That's why shit costs way too much!

The first 15-20 minutes in the game playing solo, I'm up $350k without even trying. With a group it's over a $650k. Too easy.

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
And that's honest money there are ppl who replay the Pacific standard job, or the bogdan heist for multi millions/per hour. They risk bad sport lobby and a kick in the ass from rockstar after they figure it out. But there's no reason to cheat when with a well thought out grind.

Buy or steal the bunker, Mc, business stock. Run VIP missions headhunter, sightseer or fleeca job to recover your money or make more. Go do something you enjoy or start grinding the VIP work until its time to sell

STN357

Elite
With this double money double to on bobik business, I restarted all of my businesses and ran through each of them at least 4-5 times. Easy millions.

The fuckin double money on special crates is amazing too. Sold all of them. Gunrunning is the easiest money you'll ever get though. 1 mil for a full bunker... That's slight work.

The VIP work brings in good money too. I haven't stopped doing crates but slowed down on them. I've done over 1500 crate missions. Insanity!

Top Bottom