PS4 Looking for a PVP/Grinding Crew

Formi

Talking Troll
Because of the coronavirus i've gotten back into GTA heavily and am looking for a crew to play the game again with. Im currently a level 82 with 6 million in the bank just trying to grind money, level, and have fun in the party. Lmk if thats what ur crews about.

PS4 - FORMll-
21 years old
Eastern TimeZone
United States

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
If I could interest you with our crew. We are a grinding crew, we don't actively PVP but we do go and tear things up time to time. Check out this link below for more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Selbzz

Talking Troll
I have the crew just for you mate, we are a family. One that fights together and grinds together. We do heist's including B2B, stunt races & playlists, crew events/meets, weekly competitions/challenges, lobby takeovers and we have a Facebook messenger chat, crew is called SAS2

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
I'm on Nintendo 3ds hmu if you want to burn houses down and make noobs cry. Maybe... rob a bank. We dont like money so my crew lives in the tent city behind the strip club

Brendanassassin1

Smooth Talker
We would love to have you or anyone here in Black River PMC you do not have to have past experience, a good K.D or be high level to join us. To join or seek further information please message and add Brendanassassin1#3556 on discord or Brendanassassin1 on ps4 and for a direct discord link to the server https://discord.gg/JbZZR37 also our newest trailer

Top Bottom