PC Looking for grinders and/or pvpers

Painkillers_

Talking Troll
Crew Name
North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO]
Are you interested in a crew centered around grinding and/or pvp? Well you're in luck, since I have just the crew. NATO used to be a big crew, part of J_Bond_007's alliance, but it was found in an inactive leader's hands in its late life, so now it has to be rebuilt, and that is my job, to find people to join, and make this crew as proud as it was before. Anyone who is interested in grinding and/or pvp, message my social club account, Painkillers_, if you want details and are interested in joining.

Last edited:

Santuccc

Talking Troll
Hey definitely interested. am a GTA XB1 veteran starting fresh on PC. Was in many miles i'm/PMC style crews BKMS/AADS/R3VO.

Painkillers_

Talking Troll
Hey definitely interested. am a GTA XB1 veteran starting fresh on PC. Was in many miles i'm/PMC style crews BKMS/AADS/R3VO.
Hey, I'd be glad to accept you into the crews. What's your social club username? we can talk on there if you want, or continue here, or even chat on discord.

RafidB1sh

Talking Troll
Are you interested in a crew centered around grinding and/or pvp? Well you're in luck, since I have just the crew. NATO used to be a big crew, part of J_Bond_007's alliance, but it was found in an inactive leader's hands in its late life, so now it has to be rebuilt, and that is my job, to find people to join, and make this crew as proud as it was before. Anyone who is interested in grinding and/or pvp, message my social club account, Painkillers_, if you want details and are interested in joining.
Interested

Top Bottom