PS4 LOOKING FOR GRINDING CREW

Felonius Gru

Talking Troll
I'm looking for a grinding crew. I don't grief or glitch. Want crew where I can spend all my time making money whether it is selling or helping to sell, doing missions or anything else that makes me money. LVL 285, 45 million in bank account

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
Let's get you running with us bro, we getting like no other. Message me on PSN STN357

Selbzz

Talking Troll
If you need an active crew with a messenger chat let me know and I'll give you the details

Selbzz

Talking Troll
I have just the crew just for you mate, we are a family. One that fights together and grinds together. We do heist's including B2B, stunt races & playlists, crew events/meets, weekly competitions/challenges, lobby takeovers and we have a Facebook messenger chat, my is called SAS1

STN357

Elite
I've received your request to join our crew and I'll be sending you a friend request on Rockstar. Respectfully request you review our crew recruitment post here and answer these questions posted so we can kill a bunch of the fodder and time do we can get you going sooner.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. I'll post the link for the recruitment here shortly afterwards.

STN357

Elite

Check the OP and the simple questions there and we got you covered from there

Selbzz

Talking Troll
please send details of the crew
I have an active crew, join SAS2 on PlayStation. We aren’t just like any crew out there. We are a family. One that fights together and grinds together, we have regular crew meets and a Facebook messenger chat.

• 16+ age limit
• Mic/headset is optional
• CEO & MC work
• Heist's including B2B
• Stunt races & playlists
• Crew events/meets
• Weekly competitions/challenges
• Lobby takeovers
• #SASapparel (crew merch)
• Crew messenger chat + crew Facebook group

Top Bottom