Looking for Xbox One crews to make money and RP

SigmaParadox_XI

Talking Troll
I've been playing GTA online off and on since it released none of my friends are really as into it as I am. They don't have the patience to put in time doing set up missions and and strategically do a heist but yet they say they want to make money. Or they'll join a mission with me then either they find it boring or fail once then go just to a different game. I need a crew that has people doing money and RP making activities and having fun. The game becomes vary stale if you have to struggle to do everything solo

Selbzz

Talking Troll
I have just the crew just for you mate, we are a family. One that fights together and grinds together. We do heist's including B2B, stunt races & playlists, crew events/meets, weekly competitions/challenges, lobby takeovers and we have a Facebook messenger chat, my is called SAS1

August

ChatterBox
I've been playing GTA online off and on since it released none of my friends are really as into it as I am. They don't have the patience to put in time doing set up missions and and strategically do a heist but yet they say they want to make money. Or they'll join a mission with me then either they find it boring or fail once then go just to a different game. I need a crew that has people doing money and RP making activities and having fun. The game becomes vary stale if you have to struggle to do everything solo
If you join https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/sinder_gang/hierarchy
We are everything we are motorcycle Club we are CEO we are everything and everybody g’ets the same amount of money everything you need help with we will help just ask

Top Bottom