PS4 New crew need members

what specifically do you look for in a crew

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abrady253

ChatterBox
Crew Name
ContstantCC
we are extremely active and need new crew members to play with.
Crew name is ConstantCC
anyone can join and we can make a group chat or something

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
What makes your crew unique? What do you and your crew do that brings a different flavor to my gtao experience?
I'm a terrible person that forces my misery onto other people to make myself feel better. Beyond that I'm selfish, what can you offer me?

Abrady253

ChatterBox
What makes your crew unique? What do you and your crew do that brings a different flavor to my gtao experience?
I'm a terrible person that forces my misery onto other people to make myself feel better. Beyond that I'm selfish, what can you offer me?
well i made this crew in order to make good friends no matter where everyone lives and also im almost always on and always on a money grind and down to do whatever. if you watch modest pelican on youtube that is what im trynna get ahaha w like the sons of virgins. so i wanna grow and to do some fun shit in the game and fuck around but also make tons of money and play w the boys

Abrady253

ChatterBox
also forgot to mention is every week we will have a new (special) crew color

Hellsmercenary

that guy
Elite
also forgot to mention is every week we will have a new (special) crew color
That's pretty damn cool custom colors are always fun.

Check old this thread you may find value in it

Last edited:

Abrady253

ChatterBox
(we have weekly modded crew colors) i am almost always on and i am a money grinder but I'm always down to fuck around. for rn, i have a few people that will join and I'm hoping you will too. I also plan on making a group chat of sorts and we can hit other people up in there to play with
Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.39.45 AM.png

Ps4BradPitt

ChatterBox
Hello, im lf an crew . I have mic and im 25 age .

lvl 180 .

Need help with Selling bunker , and Ceo , i have many full .
Im ready to help others with sells.

Im ready for heists also .

Psn: BradPitt--_/_--

Top Bottom