PC Recently left a crew, looking for a new active one

Magic_Missile

Talking Troll
Yo what's up, i'm a 15 year old male PC gamer currently living in Brazil.

I just recently left a really toxic crew of anti-modders who ironically turned themselves all into modders (i didn't become one myself, that's why i left).

I'm currently level 205+, got most of the businesses and some properties, i've got a burning hate for modders and Oppressor MK2 tryhards (Don't have one and probably never will), and i enjoy using jets, helis and bikes quite a lot.

Looking to get a new crew to make some money and have fun with, not really into role-playing but if we do it that's fine, i've got a mic and Discord, though my english pronunciation is a bit rusty, you can add me at so ciedade#3188 and my Social Club is the same as my nickname.

YT UK Gaming

Head Admin of TS47 Xbox One: YT UK Gaming
Yo what's up, i'm a 15 year old male PC gamer currently living in Brazil.

I just recently left a really toxic crew of anti-modders who ironically turned themselves all into modders (i didn't become one myself, that's why i left).

I'm currently level 205+, got most of the businesses and some properties, i've got a burning hate for modders and Oppressor MK2 tryhards (Don't have one and probably never will), and i enjoy using jets, helis and bikes quite a lot.

Looking to get a new crew to make some money and have fun with, not really into role-playing but if we do it that's fine, i've got a mic and Discord, though my english pronunciation is a bit rusty, you can add me at so ciedade#3188 and my Social Club is the same as my nickname.
Hi Magic you can see some Crews in Recruiting or Crew Talk just find the one that’s right for you and then ask them if you can join any questions feel free to contact me

Top Bottom