Red Dead Redemption 2 Hype Anyone?

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
Anyone else starting to get that tingle in their toes? It's the YEAR! The year that Rockstar says RDR2 is supposed to come out...

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
I haven't ever played Red Dead Redemption (though I played the zombie DLC) but if I find out this one doesn't have a rail gun and a hydra, I'm giving this game a...

DU DU DU....

An un recommended review!

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
I'm not excited for it. Well I kind of am a bit. I'll get it and enjoy the story mode but it will very much take folks away from GTAO which I don't look forward to.
Only GTA 6 should do that!

Persh

Undefeated writer
Admin
It willl likely take people from GTAO. But people will still play both. I feel like RDR has more competitive appeal than coop appeal that GTAO has. Also idk how they will really work with RDR2 online. Could even be delayed like online was delayed for GTA.

I am thinking its going to be at least 4-5 years before we get anything more concrete on GTA 6. I hope they keep to their word about expanding to new cities for the next iteration of GTAO.

Fulkini

GTA Addict
Elite
/PC

That one time you're a little bit jealous on console players. But then I take a look at all the PC-exclusives and drink away all my sorrows.

Porsche07lap

Baron MacSpanky II
Elite
It willl likely take people from GTAO. But people will still play both. I feel like RDR has more competitive appeal than coop appeal that GTAO has. Also idk how they will really work with RDR2 online. Could even be delayed like online was delayed for GTA.

I am thinking its going to be at least 4-5 years before we get anything more concrete on GTA 6. I hope they keep to their word about expanding to new cities for the next iteration of GTAO.
/PC

That one time you're a little bit jealous on console players. But then I take a look at all the PC-exclusives and drink away all my sorrows.
I'd enjoy my PC games a hell of a lot more if I didn't have to keep worrying about the game crashing due to things like memory leaks or how the shitty amount of Ghz I have in my core processor may make a certain basic game barely operate or how the fact that Window 10 has fucked with my steam games running capabilities or how there can be a dramatic drop in performance in certain games out of the bloom. Plus I'm left handed so the keyboard isn't the best for me when gaming though it is always possible to use a controller instead.

Also as for GTA 6 I highly doubt they will make a new one for a while. Why spend money and effort making a new game when you're making equal amounts of money through micro-transactions on your current one? I bet when the micro-transactions income drops a good 40-60% and after the RR2 hype dies down, that'll be when they make GTA6.

Fulkini

GTA Addict
Elite
There is probably already a part that is working on the new GTA. I imagine at some point soon they will stop releasing new DLCs for the game. From that point it may go downhill pretty fast when it comes to the amount of players in GTA:O.

I agree that it heavily depends on the shark card sales. I forgot who, but I read that some CEO or whatever within the company actually mentioned that they hadn't expected to still be releasing new content today. The game sales and shark cards were still incredibly high years after release, so they decided to go on with it.

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
I think it will be a great game, and I hope the online experience is at least almost as good as GTA, but I'm worried it will start to make keeping the GTA crew together and running as a proper MC difficult.

Fulkini

GTA Addict
Elite
Well, two sides of a coin here, I guess. As a PC crew, we won't need to worry about many members switching to RDR ;)

Top Bottom