Xbox One Red Water Task Force [Private Undercover Military Company] [Helpful Community] [Uniforms] [RP Friendly]

Oiconics

ChatterBox
Crew Name
Red Water Task Force
Hello there!

My name is Oiconics and i am the founder, leader and president of the RWTF, also known as "Red Water Task Force".

Are you sick and tired of being apart of an inactive crew?
A crew that cannot stand their own grounds?
A crew that's leader cannot even command a few newcomers?

Well you're in luck, although RWTF is only freshly made, we are based from a great crew known as 2LSD, a military crew that takes over lobbies and rules the city. So even if our numbers are short at the beginning, our alliances will be right by our side or above us in jets!

RWTF is an Undercover illegal drug import and export operation using the military training they have gained as a disguise to successfully take control of lobbies, sell exotic goods and make more money then a safe can hold. So expect your jets flying high, your tanks firing far and your business paychecks rising when you join the "Red Water Task Force"

What we ask for;
Crew emblem on tattoo, an outfit and vehicles
Pre-made outfits depending on the missions we are doing (stand your ground and you're in a jet, where a flight suit)
16+ Listening and ready to learn attitude. Be cocky and good bye.

What you'll get;
A crew by your side when ever you're in need
A great community and family to play with
An overflowing safe in all your businesses
A team to help you sell and supply.
Constant crew missions such as stand your ground.
Drag race tournaments and much more!

LiquidGamer

English Teacher
Hello there!

My name is Oiconics and i am the founder, leader and president of the RWTF, also known as "Red Water Task Force".

Are you sick and tired of being apart of an inactive crew?
A crew that cannot stand their own grounds?
A crew that's leader cannot even command a few newcomers?

Well you're in luck, although RWTF is only freshly made, we are based from a great crew known as 2LSD, a military crew that takes over lobbies and rules the city. So even if our numbers are short at the beginning, our alliances will be right by our side or above us in jets!

RWTF is an Undercover illegal drug import and export operation using the military training they have gained as a disguise to successfully take control of lobbies, sell exotic goods and make more money then a safe can hold. So expect your jets flying high, your tanks firing far and your business paychecks rising when you join the "Red Water Task Force"

What we ask for;
Crew emblem on tattoo, an outfit and vehicles
Pre-made outfits depending on the missions we are doing (stand your ground and you're in a jet, where a flight suit)
16+ Listening and ready to learn attitude. Be cocky and good bye.

What you'll get;
A crew by your side when ever you're in need
A great community and family to play with
An overflowing safe in all your businesses
A team to help you sell and supply.
Constant crew missions such as stand your ground.
Drag race tournaments and much more!
Can you message message me on Xbox, Im interested in joining: Gamertag - LiquidEnvi7

Top Bottom