Xbox One Restless MC Recruiting (Free-aim/FAA, Active)

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
We're all going to be getting to grips with the new content in both GTA & RDO.

GTA gets an update on Thursday 12th - We've plenty of GTA$ between us and will have all available toys to play with.

RDO gets it's DLC on Friday 13th (Lucky for us) - Again we have played this regularly and have enough money to cover new content.

We're not waiting for these DLC's ... We'll be online anyway, as we are every night.

Active adults with mic's are welcome to come join in and meet us.

Message Nugsy 1 to arrange.

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
New year, new us !

Nope !

The best organised and run crew in GTA, just the same as last year. Hit us up for fun and random stuff!

HowieBoy

ChatterBox
RLMC is still going strong into the new decade! Plans are coming together for our 6th anniversary in February. I guarantee you won’t find that kind of dedication anywhere else. Doesn’t matter if you are brand new or a veteran. If your looking for a tight crew to enjoy GTA and Red Dead with, hit us up.

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
It's not too early to request an invite to our Saturday 8th February open GTA gaming party to help us celebrate 6 years of daily activity as a crew!

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
We are now in our anniversary week.

This coming Sunday (9th) we will have been going for 6 years... And that's six full years of daily activity, not dabbling now & then over a 6 year period.

Some of us were there at the start, all of us are long-term. Our newest member is well over a year in. He joined a crew that had been going for over four years. You can too!
What does it take to get a full Restless MC patch? A birth date before 2002 (18+), a mic, a sense of humour and a dedication to the club seldom seen.
We know you're out there - Are you still loyal to a crew that has abandoned you? Are you a new player but serious about sticking with GTA? . . . Then hit us up.

Anyway, back to the anniversary. This weekend we'll be celebrating - and we WILL be celebrating!

Friday night we'll be in Red Dead Online. We'll probably get steaming drunk at the moonshine bar before staggering to a poker table.
If that doesn't sound like much of a celebration, just add copious amounts of alcohol (IRL). We will be!

Saturday night will be spent in GTA. We will be generally working through a whole bunch of fun games like races, GTA races, DM's, TDM's, LTS etc etc.
We don't do this for competition, we do it for fun and have much lined up. Hopefully a nice, big number ride-out if you can add to our numbers.
Anyone of adult age with a mic will be welcome to join in our celebrations on this night. Wanna bring your crew? Let us know and we can sort you out.

Sunday night is the actual anniversary and it's also chapel night, so sorry - It's a closed one, for full members only. Just know that we will feel rough on Monday!

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
Around 12 hours after this post we begin our weekend of celebrations.

Anyone wanna join us? That's fine except for Sunday night.
We're in Red Dead tonight and GTA tomorrow (Saturday).

Don't just add me on Xbox without a message - I ignore those. Hit me up properly either here or on console.

We don't do squeakers, so adults only and you must use a mic.

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
Again I extend our invitation to help us celebrate our 6th anniversary :

Tonight we're playing all sorts of fun stuff in GTA. Grown ups with mics are welcome to come & join in, whether crewed or not.
It just makes games more fun with more playing .... So does alcohol!

Message Nugsy 1 on Xbox One. We'll be online about an hour from this post (11pm UTC).

Warning : Restless MC party chat contains adult content. Jokes may even be about your mom. Thick skin required of all participants.

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
Dedicated, honest, active, mature members are getting harder to find. Are you one? Don't sweat the "MC" thing. We dont play in public lobbies, participate in the so-called MC Community or fight other crews. We make our own fun! Our rules are our own, and they are the only ones that matter!.... Hit us up if you want in!

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
Maybe the Covid-19 lockdown has left you with spare time on your hands? Perhaps now might be a good time to try out for Restless MC to see if you have what it takes to get into one of the tightest, most active and longest running small crews in GTA Online. 6 Years and counting, with no gaps.

We don't generally play in public lobbies, we don't involve ourselves with "the community" and our rules are the ONLY rules. We love to play crew-created deathmatches, races and GTA races, and sometimes Heist progression and other business work. We also play Red Dead Online and have poker nights while having a good drink IRL !

Yes, most of our members have been here for 2 years or more, but we were all new to it once. We aren't bothered about TDM or racing skills, only that you can get on most nights (11pm-2am UK Time), and join in with the banter. We have members from UK, Ireland and USA. We have also had members from all across the globe over the years.

If you think this might be for you - hit us up!

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
Don't want to go through the process of joining alone? We currently have a new prospect, so now might be a good time to come and meet us.

Nugsy 1

Admin
Elite
Fancy joining?

Many do but so few get anywhere... I'll spell out why below.

1) They add me on XBL and not even try to contact me.
I will not reciprocate a random friend request. Message me first.

2) They message me "can i jun yur mc?"
I reply asking if they're an adult with mic.
No further messages. PLEASE READ OUR THREAD FIRST. Our requirements are spelled out.

3) They message me "Hey, saw your thread and would like to join Restless MC. I am 21 with a mic."
That's a better message.
I add them and reply with "Sure, HMU when on GTA".
Then 8 out of 10 times we never ever see them. WTF? Did they play GTA once and decide that a daily active MC is the one they're best suited for?

Now those initial steps of making contact on XBL are as straightforward as can be.
Contact me and I'll reply. It really is that easy.

Of those that get through to actually meet us, I'd have to cast my mind a long way back to remember someone that didn't enjoy it.
They almost all do. Those that get upset at the good old British tradition of taking the piss out of each other may not enjoy it.
It's what we do and we're pretty good at it. It's banter and is never hurtful/hateful.
You may not know this about British people : If we like you, we'll take the piss. We're far more reserved if we don't.
Don't take from that that we're all British. It's 50/50 UK/US at the moment.

To some folk we're not what they're looking for in an MC. They're the folk that think MC's just stick to a few bikes, a few guns and fight all night long.
Again I say READ OUR THREAD. We're a chilled bunch that mostly play GTA races and other user created games.
Our VP Sven said it well recently : "We're more of a drinking club with an MC structure".
Those with full patches know this is not the case as we run it better that most real life MC's, but to the newcomer that can't attend chapel that's how it seems.

Now having said all that, if we seem the right club for you please do come and meet us.
Even if we don't get anywhere you'll have a good time.
If we all like each other you're halfway there. Though the other half way takes a lot longer!
We don't award patches lightly. If you make a good addition to the group, you CAN get one.
Many have come and gone that we all got along with but they didn't see it through.
Some of us have 'seen it through' for over six years. If GTA is just a passing fad for you, don't bother.
If you're willing to keep on coming back then we're willing to talk patches.

I know that's a whole heap of words up there but please read and understand it. You'll see that joining us IS simple, just not too quick and easy.

Now just to lighten things up a bit - Here's our Secretary BT falling off his bike :

Top Bottom