(Shutdown - No Longer Available)

MangoSsk

ChatterBox
Echo Roleplay *CURRENTLY 65 MEMBERS*
Recruiting Playstation 4 Players
Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay

We are looking for people to join us in fun, laughter, and adventure. We have created a roleplay tier system that will allow all ages to play.

Tier 1 Roleplay will be anything goes with all ages.
Tier 2 Roleplay will be somewhat serious with ages 15+
Tier 3 Roleplay will be serious role players who will not break character for ages 18+
Note: You may be downgraded or upgraded tiers determining how you role play. This is system is in place to avoid fail role play.

We are looking for all of the following roles:

LAW ENFORCEMENT - LSPD & BC SHERIFF
CIVILIAN
FIRE FIGHTER - FIRE CHIEF
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES - CAPTAIN

Requirements

Must be accepted through discord
Must have a microphone for discord voice chat

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/w4TCQbq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions & Answers

Q: What is roleplay?
A: Roleplay is acting to the best of your knowledge of a character, person, etc.

Q: What makes us different from other role play servers?
A: We are open to all ideas, suggestions, and we let the people decide instead of Staff which time and time again has failed in many servers.

Q: What happens when there is fail roleplay?
A: When a fail role play occurs the only punishment is downgrade in role play style. There will be no kicks, no bans, no warnings, no strikes, and no role play suspensions.

Q: Can I be Administration? What does Administration do?
A: Yes as long as you prove yourself. Administration keeps everything balanced, hosts training, helps people, and mutes spammers.

Q: What if I'm in another roleplay server? Back Stage Recruiting?
A: You are free to do what you want. We do not control you and we will never assume control. We are open to double clanning and backstage recruiting because we feel that we are comfortable enough to show we are here for fun not for drama and if you choose to leave you will always have a home to come back to.

Q: What happens if I become inactive? Will I get kicked?
A: We mark you as inactive and all channels will disappear except for 1 channel. You may type in that channel to resume activity.

Q: What is kickable and bannable offenses?

A: If members are inactive for over a month a kicking may ensue to properly display our member count.
Banning offense is if you decide to spam like crazy, swear aggressively towards another member in a public setting, and discrimination is not tolerated this includes: age, gender, sexual harassment, race, and sexual preference.

Last edited:

Lucif3rsdrag0n

Talking Troll
Hello I have a GTA rp job looking to have fun because im bored (NO MIC NO WORRIES TEXT THROUGH YOUR PHONE ( gta PHONE ) if interested add me ps4 lucif3rsdrag0n

Dab1539

Talking Troll

We are looking for people to join us in fun, laughter, and adventure. We have created a roleplay tier system that will allow all ages to play.

Tier 3 Roleplay will be serious role players who will not break character for ages 18+
Note: You may be downgraded or upgraded tiers determining how you role play. This is system is in place to avoid fail role play.

CIVILIAN

Requirements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions & Answers

A: Roleplay is acting to the best of your knowledge of a character, person, etc.

A: We are open to all ideas, suggestions, and we let the people decide instead of Staff which time and time again has failed in many servers.

A: When a fail role play occurs the only punishment is downgrade in role play style. There will be no kicks, no bans, no warnings, no strikes, and no role play suspensions.

A: Yes as long as you prove yourself. Administration keeps everything balanced, hosts training, helps people, and mutes spammers.

A: You are free to do what you want. We do not control you and we will never assume control. We are open to double clanning and backstage recruiting because we feel that we are comfortable enough to show we are here for fun not for drama and if you choose to leave you will always have a home to come back to.

A: We mark you as inactive and all channels will disappear except for 1 channel. You may type in that channel to resume activity.

A: If members are inactive for over a month a kicking may ensue to properly display our member count.
Banning offense is if you decide to spam like crazy, swear aggressively towards another member in a public setting, and discrimination is not tolerated this includes: age, gender, sexual harassment, race, and sexual preference.
I'm so down Psn is dab1539

Gneiss

Talking Troll
Hi,
23 years old and I am looking to get into role playing. I don’t need a serious position yet so I am open to all opportunities. Psn is iamgneiss and discord is Drew#0458.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Wellspeak

Talking Troll

CIVILIAN

Requirements

Questions & Answers

You still do this? PSN Weiispeak

Top Bottom