PS4 [SOCC] Sons of Chaos MC

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

Sons of Chaos are active as usual this week.

This week, our new Road Captain is hosting his first Road Captain session, comprising of formation training, club business and other activities.

Reply to this post or PM me to apply to hangaround and schedule a tour.

Mosesneuwirth

Talking Troll
Weekly Bump

This week, our new Road Captain is hosting his first Road Captain session, comprising of formation training, club business and other activities.

I would pls like a tour kind person

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

This week is an exciting one. With the Summer update hitting the streets of Los Santos tomorrow and National Church on Saturday, Sons of Chaos have an interesting week ahead of them.

PM me if you’d like to apply to hangaround a schedule a tour on this or @ Ghostavelli_ on PSN.

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

With the week drawing to a close, Sons of Chaos are wrapping up with Ghost’s PvP training today and national church on Saturday.

You too can be a part of this.

Reply to this, DM me or HMU on PSN @ Ghostavelli_ to apply to hangaround for Sons of Chaos MC. You won’t regret it.

KvngTerro

Talking Troll
Weekly Bump

Tour please psn: KvngTerro

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

A number of hangarounds have joined and are progressing their way up the hierarchy.

You too can become part of this.

Reply to this post, PM me or message me on PSN @ Ghostavelli to apply to hangaround.

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

Following our recent move to 1% rules, Sons of Chaos are roaming about in Los Santos as usual.

If you’d like to apply to hangaround for us please send me a PM or contact me via PSN @ Ghostavelli

Cutty

Talking Troll
Are you looking for an MC strong enough to not fold when times are tough? SOCC is the right MC for you.

Start your path as a Hangaround and earn your SOCC Full Patch.

Send a DM or msg via PSN with Hangy in the subject line. Thanks.

- Cutty

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

After a great weekend of riding and hanging with another club, SOCC’s future is bright. You too can join in on this, form these relationships and experience this loyalty and brotherhood.

If you’d like to apply to hangaround please fill in the form below.
Hangaround Application Form

Ghostavelli_

ChatterBox
Weekly Bump

Tomorrow Sons of Chaos are having PvP training for our hangarounds. Join us and upskill yourself.

If you’d like to apply to hangaround please fill out a form below. Thank you.

Cutty

Talking Troll
SOCC is looking for new hangarounds. APPLY BELOW and see if you are ready to join us up in Paleto Bay.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20200424162203.jpg

Ramblinbukowski

Talking Troll
Top Bottom