PS4 The Filthy Animal Community Vs. Dad Bods, and Bills

STN357

Leader of The Filthy Animal Crew
Elite
@DJ_Matau1 here you go, we can talk all the shit you want here. This is the perfect place for it. After you my foe.

Last edited:

STN357

Elite
Bring your cronies and we can chat since you've ran from every other ass whooping I want to give you.

STN357

Elite
In my mind, I am certain you were like, " Get yeah let's try and hit him on his recruiting posts and that'll really let everyone know he's bad. Then you had @hiddennaurto amp you up to do it. This is all not true but this is how I pictured it!

You all were like, yEaH leTz do it dAd Bødz! Then you came here ready to go. Thanks for the laughter though, we got a kick out of it. Then you ran, we chased you.

What's crazy is, you didn't say a damn thing about crystal and Trippen killing you all those times and I come in once and kill you... Then Twitter fingers lol. Couldn't handle it? Didn't want to start running from me? What was it man, we've blocked each other on every forum. This is the last place you can talk to me. Go ahead and get it out?

What's funny is, the reason you got kicked is the reason why all of your guys, well most of them, had their accounts reset. Helluva leader that guy!

Standup guy, gets himself and all his friends here convinced, kicked out of the crew he wanted to be in and they were happy in. Then tells them to play however they want and do whatever they want, against the rules and gets all of their progress reset! Again all speculation but please humor me!

Nugsy 1

XBox One : Nugsy 1
Admin
Elite
Hey STN - You've started a fight with yourself mate.
I banned the other guy since he only made a profile to shit talk.

STN357

Elite
I tried to keep it here, you know how much I love a good fight! He insisted on posting there, so I met him there happily! His cronies will be over here soon enough so I'll wait for them!

I'm just trying to calculate how much money we've spent sending orbital cannons at these guys!? It's gotta be at least $20 mil.

Last edited:
Top Bottom