Heists Why Are Randoms So Bad?

Asmodeus

Smooth Talker
I want to start off by saying I'm not a great player myself and I have a high level only because I grind a lot to collect cars, but my skill level is not great and I die a lot when attempting heists. However, I am sincere and I do try. When someone helps me in a mission or heist all I ask is that they make their best effort and have fun playing the game. After all, that's what playing a game is all about, right?

So, having said that, it seems harder and harder to find half decent players to join a heist. Since most require 4 players it makes it even worse.

A couple days ago a friend of mine waited an hour just to get 2 more players for the Pacific Standard job. As he and I sat there waiting watching randoms join and leave 10 seconds later, there were finally 2 that stayed long enough for him to launch the job. Then the "fun" began....

I watched as these 2 random idiots took over the van, then as he tried to get in they drove away, stopped, then drove away again. Then they shot at him, ran him over and finally got out and RPG'd the van. Of course that failed the mission and made for a painful 3 minutes to watch, but I just don't understand that mindset. Why join if you don't want to at least TRY to accomplish something. It was clear they just wanted to ruin someone else's fun.

Is this common? I haven't played much in heist mode, but this didn't sit well with me. What are some of your experiences? Is this the crap I get to look forward to when starting my own heists?

Sound off here!!

jmr922

Rocks7ar Crew Leader
Elite
I want to start off by saying I'm not a great player myself and I have a high level only because I grind a lot to collect cars, but my skill level is not great and I die a lot when attempting heists. However, I am sincere and I do try. When someone helps me in a mission or heist all I ask is that they make their best effort and have fun playing the game. After all, that's what playing a game is all about, right?

So, having said that, it seems harder and harder to find half decent players to join a heist. Since most require 4 players it makes it even worse.

A couple days ago a friend of mine waited an hour just to get 2 more players for the Pacific Standard job. As he and I sat there waiting watching randoms join and leave 10 seconds later, there were finally 2 that stayed long enough for him to launch the job. Then the "fun" began....

I watched as these 2 random idiots took over the van, then as he tried to get in they drove away, stopped, then drove away again. Then they shot at him, ran him over and finally got out and RPG'd the van. Of course that failed the mission and made for a painful 3 minutes to watch, but I just don't understand that mindset. Why join if you don't want to at least TRY to accomplish something. It was clear they just wanted to ruin someone else's fun.

Is this common? I haven't played much in heist mode, but this didn't sit well with me. What are some of your experiences? Is this the crap I get to look forward to when starting my own heists?

Sound off here!!
My theories are adults play the game get bored and forget about it, their kids then turn on the xbox, PS, PC see gta and think wow dads old game lets play but because they are 10 they do what 10 year olds do and fuck about, the other theory is people do this just to fuck with people they think its funny while they get drunk or high or both. I am lucky maybe but I have a good pool of players to do heists with and we dont mess about, usually I can jump from doomsday heist invites to pac stan and back to fleeca with everything inbetween plus a bit of freeroam to annoy griefers. If I ever do join a heist to help out I will quit at the first sign of someone wasting my time.

Sven666

V.Pres RLMC
There is nothing worse than trying to do jobs with randoms. Even in races all they seem to want to do is bump you off the track.

Top Bottom